<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.26.2002

  • Just trying out titles


  • so, i'm trying to create a title for each blog, but i'm not successfully bulleting them and making them the same font. so, right now, it is a lame font, but it is bulletted. oh well. i'll work on that later. i was able to insert an "email me" link at the bottom, but i coulnd't figure out how to make other links be left aligned even with the email me thing. and i also changed the page to orchid and black. anyway, i have to do my nails and nobody is home so i'm gonna go watch tv out in the living room. i told my mom i would go to church with her, then we are going to rob and heather's housewarming party... which reminds me. i have to wrap the gift. eh, no rush, all i'm gonna do is stay home most of the day... oh yeah, and go buy a toilet... THE FUN!!