<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.09.2002

blood is blood
the reason for the title is because i found out that my grandma is in the hospital in the philippines. anyway, i don't want to get into all of it, but my uncle says she will be okay. and the title is a long story....

well, we are almost done with our christmas shopping. we rocked on sunday when we went to the mall and costco. i had a plan and an agenda and we accomplished 75% of it and today we finished 98%. last year i waited until the weekend before christmas to go shopping because i had to wait until payday and it was the worst decision i had ever made. it was so horrible. and i vowed i would never do that again. and so we went 3 weekends before christmas and it worked out for us. granted, it didn't happen without a few gliches, but that's alright. i almost got into a brawl in the parking lot of UTC. this asshole cut in front of me as i was waiting patiently behind this other car that couldn't decide if it wanted to go straight or turn left, and so this guy got this parking spot because he jumped in front of me. and if you know me, i don't play around when it comes to parking. oh, i was pissed. as i drove away, i yelled that he was a "bastard" and as i circled around to the other side, we exchanged words. if i hadn't been driving my cute little beemer, i probably would have been pushed over the edge to run into his car. it probably didn't help that me and andy had gotten into a little spat on the way to the mall, which had already gotten my adrenaline pumping, but that's beside the point. crissy, remember the parking lot of target last year?? "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" or did i say "happy holidays"?? who knows, but anyway, this was definitely a replication of that incident. UUGGGHHH, i hate holiday shoppers.

i've been having really crazy dreams lately, it's freaking me out. i don't know what they are about, but they are definitely out of the ordinary. my dream book isn't really helping me, but i wish i could just figure out what they mean. i have a pretty long day tomorrow... gotta get to bed....nighty night. btw, thanks again for asking me about linking to my blog, j.... i seriously appreciate it.