<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.14.2004

you either ride or die with me.... 

one of andy's friend's girlfriend said that to him. it was hilarious. but anyway, here i am at work on a conference call at work, and it's nice that i get this opportunity to blog since i don't really have time otherwise. :)

so, we're all in the process of moving. the switcharooni is supposed to take place in the next couple of weeks. if you haven't heard, my mom is moving in with neneng, all of them are moving into a new house, and me, andy, and kyle are buying my mom's house and moving into there. packing has been such a pain in my fanny. it's hard to decide if you should throw stuff away now, or pack it all up and throw it away in the unpacking process. it makes my head spin.

oh, we went up to hollywood a couple of weeks ago to hang out with a couple of andy's friends. we went to luckystrike, which is a fancy shmancy hollywood-ish bowling alley. we had dinner there and when we were finishing up, jonathan silverman walked in. not earthshattering celebrity, but interesting enough.

alright, we're about to get off the conference call. one last thought: SHARK BAIT.... HOO...HAHA