<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.05.2005

he's so sweet, he gives me a toothache. 

only me... shit like this only happens to me.

so, while we were in SF, i was getting this sharp pain on the left side of my mouth. i figured i had a cavity somewhere, but i couldn't figure out which tooth or if it was on the top or bottom of my mouth. also, i've had this part of my tooth on the bottom right side that was a little rough. i didn't know if it had broken off or if part of a filling came off. either way, it had been there for a long time. so, when i called, i decided to take care of the new pain and the old tooth. when i get there, they are trying to find the new cavity and there is nothing to be found. 3 x-rays and the "cavity" is a no-show. my dentist comes to tell me that often with pains like that, it is due to.... SINUS PRESSURE. bwuh bwuh wuhhh? she even proves it to me, by pressing on this specific part of my cheek. so, i felt sheepish and she went on to fix the tooth on my right side. andy got to be a spectator at this event (because our dentist likes him and he came to pick me up) and i endured and it was finally done. i'm still numb as a mutha fucka, but whatevs. after andy and i get home and eat dinner, i go to look at my new dental work in the mirror. and guess what...

SHE DID THE WRONG TOOTH!!!!!

what the FUCK???!!!! please tell me this story is ludicrous enough to be unbelievable. unfortunately, it is entirely true. andy told me to call tomorrow so they can fix it, but i feel like an idiot as it is. how did this happen? how did i endure an hour of pain for the WRONG friggen tooth. oh lord. it totally figures.

anyway, toto is coming home for 2 days for christmas. oh, the big lug.