<$BlogRSDURL$>

11.30.2004

(the postman song) 

sometimes it makes me smile.... me and andy really have so much fun together, it's really crazy. my title has something to do with us laughing and laughing for hours this past weekend. but that's that. we also have arguments that are equally nuts, but i guess that's people like to call having a passionate relationship. :)

we got so much done on our house this weekend, but it only feels like we're a third of the way from being done with all that we have to do. we painted 2 rooms almost all day on sunday. we got carpet installed upstairs. we keep making dump runs to throw out all the crap that is invading our garage. ugh, i can't bitch about this anymore.

so, i'm going to boston for business next week. and it scares me to no end how cold it's gonna be. i talked to my friend, kate, who lives there and she was telling me it will probably be in the 20's the week i'm out there. THE 20'S??????? it was 46 degrees last night and i thought it was sooo cold. but it was 60 in the daytime. eeks. okay, i'm done.