<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.05.2005

2 packs o' sugar 

last night andy and i watched "tupac: resurrection." what an interesting movie. have you watched it? i recommend.

i'm still a little sick. but i came to work anyway. i've been busy all day, too.

i hear it's snowing in boston. hmm.....

does anyone else watch "lost"? andy and i do. we're addicted. it's good. and poor matthew fox. i told andy last night that i think i've seen him cry on TV more than any other man.... he used to cry like a baby on "party of five." but so did scott wolf.

i just took my hair out of the pencil that it has been wrapped up in all day since this morning and my hair looks fly. damn, right after haircuts my hair is the bomb. i can't wait for my color touch up when my highlights will be blonder and redder. ooooooh, nelly!

i have to pee one last time and then i'm leaving work for the day. happy 1 year anniversary to me!