<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.20.2005

what good would a day be without a coffee stain on my white shirt? 

ugh, it's usually never going to be a good day when i drink coffee, my lips fail as beverage catchers and i get a nice, brown beverage on my shirt. why? why do i have to be accident prone? it's really unfair when i think about those people who have great poise and almost never spill food/liquids, bump body parts on walls, or trip over their own feet.

this month is almost over. how does that happen? when people told me that time flies when you get older, it really is true. it's like you wake up one day and you are turning 27 in 4 1/2 months. what's that about? i'll really be in my late 20's. wow.

sometimes my co-workers are really funny. cause look at this. it's a long story, but we laughed about it.

anyway, what about thumbmaster on saturday? what's everyone doing???