<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.20.2005

how do you catch a cloud and pin it down? 

it's back to the old grind tomorrow. my two days off are OVA. i slept most of it away, but that's what i needed to do. i even got to watch my favorite movie in the whole wide world today. yesterday was my mom's birthday and for some reason "the sound of music" came up, and i decided to watch my DVD today. i can really only watch that movie by myself because andy would never sit down and watch it with me.

this weather is weird, huh? it was supposed to be rainy in chicago and luckily it wasn't. and last night's thunder/lighting storm was nuts. it woke up all of us and we think fidelis was scared. that big monster cracks us up.

hm, i think you're becoming a different person, and that's a really weird feeling. it makes me a little sad.