<$BlogRSDURL$>

11.07.2002

  • Roses for no reason....


  • yes, so i got home from work (and actually running a few errands) and what was on the table waiting for me? ROSES! 3 red and 1 pink long-stemmed roses. and what were they for?? andy's card said to let me know that he and meya love me. it was so sweet. i feel like i haven't gotten flowers in a while and to get them out of the blue for no reason in particular, made me smile. anyway, things are going pretty nicely. thank god tomorrow is friday. work was pretty laid back this entire week and we didn't have very many babies come into the lab at UCSD while i was there, so my time there was pretty relaxed. this weekend is gonna be interesting. tomorrow begins the fun for andy's friend's bachelor party, so who knows what i will be doing with myself tomorrow night. and on saturday, when they are having day 2 of the bachelor party, crissy and i are going up to my friend's daughter's birthday party in moreno valley. but before that, we are going to ontario mills to go shopping. i want to look for a dress for rob and heather's wedding. i really just wanted to go shopping, and i realized i had an actual thing i needed to look for, which is a bonus. well, i just wanted to mention my roses and say hello since i haven't blogged in a while. i'm sure i had something else to say, but i'm tired and i still need to move my car out of the street.