<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.24.2002

Merry Christmas Eve!
yes, after trying to figure it out for 15 minutes, i figured out how to make this post a different color without making ALL of my text red! yippee for me! oh, the little things that make me happy. anyway, i'm at work right now. we're supposed to leave early, so they asked me to come in at 9am so that i could help them get some stuff done, but i actually only had about an hour of work and now, i'm just playing around with my blog. i went to sleep pretty late last night. i'm not sure why, but i ended up passing out around 2am while Andy and i were trying to watch "sum of all fears." it wasn't that the movie sucked, but i was tired anyway, so i was fighting trying to keep my eyes open. i think andy ended up turning it off anyway and went to sleep, too. i think today will be a good day. i'm done with my christmas shopping, so i doubt i will end up having to battle those "christmas eve" shoppers... which, btw, my sister is going to the mall so she's kinda nutty, and andy and i will probably deliver baby luke's xmas present and then we are going to church at 6pm and after that having dinner at my mommy's. we haven't decided when we are opening gifts yet. i don't feel like getting up early tomorrow morning to open presents then clean up all the stuff, so i'd rather do it tonight... but it looks like i might be out-voted.

anyway, i'm thinking about having another little shindig for new year's again this year. but it is still in the making. just a nice quiet evening with a little "thumbmaster" and "taboo." how does that sound, you guys? me and andy are planning to go to arizona this weekend to deliver all of andy's family's christmas presents and to bring our big screen over to andy's mom's house since there isn't any room in our place. neneng and ronald are going to vegas until new year's eve day, so planning this little party will probably present a few challenges, such as getting food together. but we'll see. i'm sure we can throw something together.

oh, my friend kelley had her baby. a baby girl born on december 20th. i'm hoping me andy can go up there to visit them when the holiday craziness has died down and andy can finally meet kelley. i've known kelley for almost 15 years and its funny that andy and her still haven't met. maybe it's not funny - haha - but just kinda weird. okay, i know i'm rambling now and this isn't making my time here go any faster. have a good christmas eve everyone, and i hope tonight santa brings you everything your heart desires.