<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.06.2003

top down.... chrome spinnin

lol :) when i was thinking about a title, i was just gonna put "top down," but then i remembered that song. i'm so retarded... anyway, it was such an amazing day to be driving with my top down and i had fun even though i was by myself most of the day. earlier this week, my work told me that if i had anything i needed to do, just let them know if i wanted a day off. so, i chose today and i think it was a good choice. they needed some help at the lab today because our lab coordinator was going out of town, so i said i would go ahead and take today off and go help them. and i got a whole lotta shit done today, too... i mailed off all of our bills that i have and that are due, went to the lab, went to target, dropped off the money me and andy, and andy's sister, alyssa, owe toto at my mom's house, went to seafood city, and came home and made adobo. the only thing i REALLY wanted to do today that i didn't was give meya a bath. she smells like FIZZUNK, but i just haven't found time, and it has also been really chilly lately. and giving her a bath is such a production... she's not little so i have to get like 4 towels ready, get all the stuff i need ready cause she darts around like a crazy bandit and it's crazy stuff, too, like her toothbrush, the stuff to clean her ears, the petroleum for her paw pads, and treats for all this stuff to keep her occupied. man, and andy won't even give her a bath, so it's all me.

anyway, i don't really have alot to talk about.... i haven't been in the mood for blogging lately. i'm not sure what it is... i think i've had a lot on my mind, and it's hard to sit here and blog about it when i'm trying to work it all out in my own head. jibber-jabbering about it with ten thousand different people doesn't really help, but it helps for me to just think in my own head and figure out what the right thing to do is. anyway, that's that....