<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.18.2003

damn CUTCO to hell

i have cut yet another thumb.... not that i have numerous thumbs, but i have cut the other thumb. i think i mentioned when i cut my left thumb, but today, the right decided to join in and be sliced up. and it is definitely the cutco's knives fault. a few of us have discussed this and we think it would be a good idea to round up all the people that own cutco knives, see how many of those people have cut themselves multiple times with these great, god-given knives and sue allan. yes, i understand that we would be more successful suing cutco, the company (we probably wouldn't even be successful doing that), but allan is the one who introduced our whole family to these devil play things. my thumb hurts so bad and i'm just cursing cutco with their sharpety-sharp knives in my head. damn cutco to hell, i say.

i'm beginning to get excited about seattle. me and andy got our boards waxed, and i'm going to start packing tonight, taking inventory of all our "snow" stuff. i was looking at the conditions for the resort we're going to and they seem okay. nothing too spectacular like inches and inches of snow, but with all that snow, it makes visibility extremely difficult. and i hate that. i hate when my goggles get all fogged up, but you have to leave them on because the snowflakes are piercing into your eyeballs. so, hopefully, the conditions stay pretty average, and i will have a good time.

i'm making cornish game hen for dinner tonight. andy came home from school while i was washing the teeny-tiny chickens and walked into the kitchen to ask what i was doing. i picked up one of the chickens and started making it dance..... this is something my mother used to do, folks. :) it makes me laugh when i think of it. my mom used to do that while she was washing chicken and it entetained me to the nth degree. which is probably why i did it for andy.... i AM my mother's daughter.