<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.07.2003

is that a hole thru your eyebrow? or are you just happy to see me?

yeah, i don't understand what that means, either, but it sounded like a good title. andy and kyle got their eyebrows pierced this weekend. it was a pretty entertaining thing to watch. i still really want to watch someone get their tongue pierced cause when i got mine done, i closed my eyes so tight which prevented any viewing of what was going on. but i do want to see it get done... so, if you or anyone you know is gonna get it done, send me an invite cause i wanna watch. anyway, i guess kyle was feeling on the same 'ole, same 'ole side and wanted to do something... andy talked him into getting something pierced and said if he did it, andy would do it too. so, we have two boys with identical right eyebrow piercings. it's funny when andy accidentally hits it and he wants to punch somebody. i feel his pain, dude. anyway, i'm really curious to see how long andy will keep his in. i'm kinda indifferent about it. i don't particularly hate it on him, and it's not like the kind of thing where i'm like "wow, it looks super good on you" so i don't care either way. i think that's how he feels about my tongue ring.

so, i put earrings back in all of the holes in my ears and if that wasn't a challenge enough, the first time i picked up the phone at work, i put it to my ear and hit all of those earrings and my poor little sore ear. boohoo for me.

funny story... my boss is a pretty funny guy. anyway, he asked me a question today, and i answered him, and his response was "coolness." this is a middle-aged white man who is a VP of a company. i say "umm... i don't think that's the kind of lingo you're supposed to be using." and he goes "really? because i was just about to say (and this is referring to his previous question) that brian was the bomb." it was funny. he cracks me up... it's fun to work for a boss like that.

anyway, i had a talk with someone last night. i just wanted to tell you not to let the bullshit that people say affect who you are. i know you said it doesn't bother you, but i just want you to know it's not true. and you also said you know it's not true, but i want to make sure it's ingrained in your head. scary things start to happen when people believe other people who say crap like that, so i want you to know that i'm on your side. and just know that when people say that stuff, it is usually coming from THEIR OWN INSECURITY. so let them deal with their own neuroses (look it up) and you do your thang. and that's all i gotta say about that.

wow, it has taken me almost an hour to type up this blog cause i'm at work. everyone keeps giving me little stuff to work on, so i'm distracted, but not by anything too pressing for my attention. also, i'm wearing "torture me" kinda shoes, so i gotta give my feeties a little break every once in a while.