<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.10.2004

and i bet julena thinks this past week was crazy 

wow... this past week has been INSANE. i've never been so thrown out of whack from a new job, but it's actually really good. i think this job is carrying so much weight to me because i'm afraid that if i don't like my job, then maybe i've completely chosen the wrong friggin major and i'm going to grad school for the wrong friggin thing. but SO FAR, SO GOOD. i'm really enjoying myself and even though there are some tough times when i feel really overwhelmed, i'm almost positive i'm in the right place for me. it has it's boring moments, but i think it's just cause i haven't figured out how to spend my time and i know there is more for me to learn. i think once i get into a routine, i'll be good... but then at the same time, probably when i figure out a routine, i'm gonna have to get up and leave and immerse myself in a grad program. {{{{{sigh}}}}}

i don't really have a lot to say. i haven't had a lot of time for myself this week so i'm just waiting to relax and rest this weekend. amen that it is here, too.

oh yeah, don't touch my cookie... cause i might just have to kill you.