<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.04.2004

breathin' a smidge easier 

i just got notified that my last recommender has put my letters in the mail and they are on their way. FINALLY! my other recommenders gave the letters to me and i'm sending them with the rest of my application materials, but this last recommender had special circumstances. anyway, i'm giving up my control freak complex, so that i can be okay with the fact that this last person sent them directly. they did me a HUGE favor, so i'm just gonna let them do it the way they want to. 3 apps down, 4 to go.

so, i start my new job tomorrow. poopy. i'm kinda excited because i think it will be fun to learn all this stuff, but i'm DEFINITELY not excited to go back to 8 hour days. oh, no sir. not excited about that at all. it takes some mental training to get into that mode. but hopefully because i have so much to learn my days will go by quickly. and i should be going to bed because i have to get up early, but eh... i have lots to do. well, blogging isn't part of the lots to do, but what i was doing on the computer earlier was, so now here i am.

so if any of you still haven't seen julena, you really should. that chickenhead is a cutie! i'm waiting for her to start doing the exciting stuff like aerobics or computer programming, but i'm not sure how far along that's gonna be. she's super fun and just watching her sleep and the faces she makes is entertaining. also, if you go see neneng, you're not supposed to make her laugh too hard because of her surgery, but try to make her laugh anyway because it's fun to watch her laugh and have to hold her belly.