<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.25.2005

it's more of a drool, than a sneeze 

.... erectile dysfunction, man, there ain't nothin cool about it. that has nothing to do with me, but i just thought i'd share that quote with ya'll.

anyway, my animal telescopic reach dyson is fantabulous. it really does wonders on your carpet with pet hair. and believe me, that pair hair on our stairs has been there since our new carpet was put down. and now it's like it was never even there. i really wish, though, for the amount i paid for it, it really did vacuum my house on its own and i could sit and watch tv. no such luck.

this is the last weekend for me before the craziness begins. next weekend is crissy's birthday party (which i'm testing that day... boo)/neneng's spa day. the weekend after is neneng's wedding. the weekend after that, andy's mom comes into town and i start my princeton review for the gre. and after that will be gre studying until i take the test which i plan to do around my birthday. then, we leave for puerto vallarta! wow, that takes us all the way into the end of june. whew... i'm tired just thinking about it.

today is good friday and i didn't even go to church. bummer. it's the last friday of no meat, and i'm dying for sushi. and good sushi, too. that sushi at bamboo hut is actually just very mediocre. i would like shushi from benihana, but then i'd want to eat there, too and that would be eating meat.

oh yeah, and i'm sick again. this time with a minor cold. i have managed to get a cold EVERY month since december. how does that work??? the one i had in december was really a nightmare, but so far, its just been congestion and phlegm for me. my co-worker never gets sick and today my congestion was so bad my eyes wanted to fall out of my face. you know what that feels like, right? well, i was telling her about it and she goes "hm, i never get congested." lucky girl.

anyway, that's me in a nutshell.