<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.15.2005

pounding headache and diarrhea 

that has been my life for the past 2 days. talk about a brutal existence.

anyway, i had an entire entry that took me half an hour to type up last night, but when andy used the computer for 5 minutes, something got all fucked up and it got lost. my thinking is that maybe it was something god didn't want me have the whole world (or my extremely limited fan base that reads my blogs) read/see it. oh well.

i just feel like poopy right now and i wish i didn't. i wish the thought of ANY type of food didn't make me nauseous or scare me because i think it's just going to revisit in the form of diarrhea.

ask me why i'm still awake. oh yeah, i'm keeping andy company at neneng's office while he is working on their office bathroom.

please wake me when it's all over.