<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.03.2005

war is scary 

Me, too cause it's been a off-kilter day at work.

1. Nervous Habits: twirling my hair, messing with my cuticles

2. Are you double jointed: I don't think so

3. Can you roll your tongue: yep

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: only the left one

5. Can you blow spit bubbles: I haven't in a long time, but I'm sure I still can

6. Can you cross your eyes: yes

7. Tattoos: lots

8. Piercings: ears and tongue

9. Do you make your bed daily: I cover my bed with the comforter... that's an old habit from childhood, that was my dad's request if we weren't going to at least make it.

-- CLOTHES --

10. Which shoe goes on first: I think left

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: I'm sure I have.... that darn old Nooris temper

12. On the average, how much money do you carry: On average, usually less than $10 if even that.

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: just the hoops in my bottom holes in my ears, all my other jewelry I take off at night.

14. Favorite piece of clothing: pajama pants

-- FOOD --

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: twirl

16. Have you ever eaten Spam: when I was a kid - loved it loved it loved it.... but i removed it from my personal menu when neneng became a vegetarian. that was sad, sad day.

17. Favorite ice cream flavor: jamoca almond fudge

18. How many cereals in your cabinet: 3, none of them mine - they're all andy's

19. What's your favorite beverage: strawberry lemonade

20. What's your favorite restaurant: PF changs

21. Do you cook: yeah, but a homecooked meal is always good when someone else cooks it

22. How often do you brush your teeth: twice a day

23. Hair drying method: almost always pulled back to dry... a no-no that i'm aware of, but i can't let it air-dry or it's a nightmare

24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: yep

-- MANNERS --

25. Do you swear: consistently

26. Do you ever spit: not typically

-- FAVORITE --

27. Animal: dogs

28. Food: american fare... is that a type of food?

29. Month: June, I guess

30. Day: Saturdays lately since I haven't been working weekends

31. Cartoon: the oblongs, i don't know if it's on anymore

32. Shoe Brand: I'm not much of a shoe brand whore, I do like Aldo's though

33. Subject in school: Psychology

34. Color: Lavender

35. Sport: ...pass...

36. TV show: Lost

37. Thing to do in the spring?: hmmm...

38. Thing to do in the summer?: go to dog beach

39. Thing to do in the fall?: hmmm....

40. Thing to do in the winter: stress about the holidays

-- IN AND AROUND --

41. In the CD player right this moment: a mixed CD

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors: not usually

47. Window seat or aisle: i usually like window, but i've had aisle the past few times I've traveled and I like the leg room

48. What's your sleeping position: on my tummy

49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: I kick it off

50. Do you snore: always, I think andy checks if I'm alive if I don't

51. Do you sleepwalk: no

52. Do you talk in your sleep: I do this, too

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: my dogs are stuffed animals

54. How about with the light on: no

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: no

56. Last interesting person you met: my subject this week

i've been exhausted, distracted and in a crappy mood. when will it end?