<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.08.2005

don't let your guard down 

for crissy... voila: The Brass Ring

last night was my last night of princeton review. i'm so glad it's over. i'm so used to having my time to myself and not having to worry about my "schedule" and it was making me crazy going "oh, i can't, i have class that night." granted, the class was very short and could have been tremendously longer (princeton review for the MCAT is ridiculously long - like 6 months) so i'm thankful in that respect. but i'm so glad it's done. now, i have a little over a month to study on my own and i really need to dedicate time to that since i'm not being forced to from a class/teacher. learning to change your mindset can often be difficult.....

i need to go get my hair did. my roots are strugglin. but i really don't feel like paying for both a haircut and color. ugh, hair maintenance. it's not easy being beautiful. :)

i'm so ready to go home. i've been putting together our bar shelf for the dining room and i'm excited to get it done tonight. the shelf is gonna hold all our liquor and "drink-making" equipment and i think it's gonna be neato.