<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.04.2005

i need a huge magical arm to reach in and pull me out of this HOLE. 

i'm having one of those really tough days. you know, when you can't stop being so hard on yourself that you just want to curl up and snuggle with your dogs. okay, maybe not everyone gets that feeling, but the anxiety i'm feeling is palpable.

i just had to reschedule my GRE exam. i had it scheduled for the 13th of this month, but i'm now going to take it in july. my princeton review was 7 classes and on the 4th class it got cancelled, and i'm positive i lost my momentum. i told myself that i would dedicate all of this weekend and all of next weekend studying and reviewing, but i sat down to work this morning and i couldn't focus. i couldn't get past ONE problem. it was like it was foreign all over again. i'm just being really hard on myself and it's just one of those days.

andy had to work overtime this morning and i've been struggling with what to do about this by myself. sometimes life gets in the way and rearranging things sucks, but that's just the way it is. you would think i'm sitting a little easier now that my test is a month away rather than a week away, but i'm not. i need to figure out what to do with myself.

this too shall pass.