<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.17.2005

Ronthon 

what a weird outing we had yesterday. velcro, dingleberries, anal sex, pre-ordering tacos, kristin kreuk, not needing to be in a relationship to have sex, strawberry margaritas. but anyway...

it always boggles my mind how easily distracted i am. i was typing up something, then my project manager asked me to do something, so i stopped what i was typing and started searching on the internet and then in the middle of that, i decided to search for something else i had just thought of. it all gets done, but i just can't seem to stop myself.

oh yeah, julena is now calling me "nee" for ninang. it's funny, she just yells out "NEE!" and she and i both know she's talking to me. the next time you see her, you should ask her to say "awwww, man" cause it's precious.

crissy, i can't believe you were brave enough to cut your hair so short. i still haven't mustered up the courage to do it. neneng did it right after her wedding, too. my long hair is getting old, but i know i'm just going to regret it.

ucsd is having a vendor fair and we're going to see if we can get free stuff.... mooochers.