<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.16.2005

watch me unravel, i'll soon be naked 

mr. andrew has a new shift. i swear, in the last 6 months, i think his shift has changed at least 3 times. but this is the best one yet. he is interim supervisor right now because a supervisor is interim manager until they "officially" fill the position. he should be doing this for about a month and a half (but indefinitely assuming he "officially" gets the job), and he has a monday-friday, 7am-4pm shift. when andy was working at 10am, it was really hard for me to get out of bed to get to work at a decent hour. because i can come in essentially when i want, i would come in late, and inevitably have to stay late. anyway, so now that he gets up early, i get up, too, and here i am at 8:20am.

i have finally perfected my iced tea. chakee was suckin it up when she came to my house. and yesterday andy gave me props on it and said (shhh... this is a secret) that it's even BETTER than his mom's iced tea. he made me swear not to tell her, and i'm no fool... i would never tell her unless i wanted her to hate me. :)

a lot of people wished us a happy anniversary yesterday which was cute. my mom got us a card and gave us some money. i was tickled. who knew that by getting married, it was going to be like having a second birthday? neat.