<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.24.2005

why did i get out of bed again? 

oh right, because i needed to feed my two massive animals. i have quite a few things to do this morning: rearrange my kitchen, give my dogs baths, vaccuum, clean my floor, make cupcakes, etc... but i really don't wanna. i want to crawl back in bed. the memories of last weekend (the mania of it all) reminds me that i deserve to lounge and be a vegetable. but no, i really and truly can't do that.

i wish the tv in my office had a digital box... andy is being such a poopy about that.

i went to LIPS on thursday with my co-workers. the 3 of us are actually really good friends, but i'm not sure why i distinguish them that way. anyway, the show was pretty good. the weekend shows are DEFINITELY better, but it was entertaining nonetheless. we love those gosh darn drag queens.

okay, so now i'm either going to get back into bed or go downstairs and make french toast. 2 completely different options, but only god can tell what i'm really gonna do.

have a good saturday.