<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.12.2005

just one of those days when it felt like everyone was being rude 

so, this being unemployed thing feels very strange. it's like i'm just on one LOOOONG weekend. i'm sure that feeling will cease once i stop getting a paycheck. my final paycheck is waiting in the wings, so it still kind of feels like a vacation. it's very odd. i'm not even sure i quite know what i'm doing with myself. 27 years old and lost.... sad, sad.

i honked at this lady today in a green 4runner because i thought it was auntie laila. right when i reached over andy's body to honk his horn (which was at the precise moment that i got a good look at the lady), i looked at him and said "do we know her?!" and i laughed and laughed. it definitely wasn't auntie laila and the woman looked at me like i was insane. andy says i'm not allowed to honk his horn anymore, but really, who can blame him?

this wednesday will mark the 2 week point until we go to the philippines.

we're pretty much done shopping, but i'm waiting for one gift to be delivered. and i can't buy the last one until it is released tomorrow. we've NEVER been done this early. it's amazing.

on my last day of work when i walked out, that morning i got a piece of lead stuck in my finger from a really sharp pencil. i asked my co-worker if it was going to enter my bloodstream and kill me and she looked at me like i was crazy. hey, stranger things have happened.