<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.08.2003

i have caramel on my nose

"why," you ask, do i have caramel on my nose? you see, i am extremely unlucky when it comes to eating (and actually walking around without hitting a part of my body on something that will bruise me, but that's a different subject) because i get whatever it is all over the place. i've been known to get sour cream in my hair, crumbs in my pants, and little particles of whatever down my shirt. but today, i got a toffee almond bar from starbucks. i love those things, but they are definitely not something that someone who ISN'T trying to gain 50 pounds from a teeny-tiny 3x4 inch square bar should be eating. but i eat them anyway. and if you've ever had one of those little squares of satan, you know they have caramel in them that is gooey and wonderful... up until i get it on one of my hands, then, of course, touch my face. and you see, that's how i have caramel on my nose. but notice, i'm too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom to wipe it off.