<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.21.2003

my cuticles need some attention

i've been pretty busy lately. and tired, too. busy and tired... it's like this vicious cycle. anyway, i just thought i'd stop by my beloved blogspot and say hola. i bought andy a new game a couple of weeks ago and he's been playing that on the computer so i haven't been online while i'm home cause he's usually playing. and work has been hectic so i haven't even been able to check my email while i'm here. but today it has finally calmed down. and i have actually had time to sit here and stare at my cuticles and notice how much i've been neglecting them. oooh, a manicure and a pedicure sound really nice right now. actually, since we're going to vegas in two weeks i'm gonna stop blogging and look on luxor's website so i can make an appointment for their spa. i told andy that's what i wanted for my bday since we're gonna be in vegas the week before my birthday and they are going to a concert while we are there and i'm gonna be doing nothing. yeah, gotta go... that's kinda more important.