<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.13.2003

M.I.A.

sorry i've been out of the loop lately. i've been painstakingly busy. i had friday off last week, so andy and i ran errands (i've picked out my ring!!!! woohoo, and let me tell ya... it is bling-blingin... maybe too bling-blingin that i can't even handle it) we went to the mall, had lunch, and i dropped him off at work. then i ran more errands by myself. and this weekend was more arranging of the house. it is pretty much done. andy still has a few more boxes that i want him to go through, but other than that, it's done. we also have an entertainment center that i was trying to give away, but the people that were supposed to take it bailed on me, so now i think andy will just have to drop it off at the goodwill. unless any of you out there want it. if you do, you have the pick up this bad boy tonight cause it's not chilling at our house any longer.

i don't really have anymore to talk about. i had to get up to take andy to school and now i have to get ready for a meeting at UCSD. i didn't sleep very well, i don't even know why. i gotta go... i've got a long day ahead of me.