<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.28.2003

just a friendly drinking version of the game bullshit 

i had a mad craving for cake last night, but unfortunately we didn't have any eggs. i was trying to bribe andy and kyle to go out and get me some so i could make the cake mix that i had in my pantry, but both of them were unyielding. i decided to give my old trusty brother a try and he was willing to bring me 3 eggs from my mom's house and him and steve came over. i baked a cake, we played cards and practically cleaned out the alcohol stash that was on top of our fridge that had been collecting dust for a while. it was good fun. staying up until 4am... it's like we're all carefree young'uns again.

i remember when we were younger and we would play "bullshit" but had to call it "liar" cause we were just little kids. what fun.