<$BlogRSDURL$>

11.21.2003

pulled from miss denise's blog... i like open-ended questions 

i am: marlou
i think: i have alot going on in my life right now
i know: how to avoid things
i want: peace and harmony in my life
i have: a love, a family, a house, a car, a job
i hate: arguing and fighting
i miss: my dad
i fear: snakes
i feel: busy
i hear: john lennon singing
i smell: tonight's dinner
i crave: ice cream
i search: for what will make me happy
i like: to laugh and make other people laugh
i long: to be in a profession i love
i believe: in god, in love, and in myself
i sing: all the time, but with no talent
i do not always: do what i should
i confuse: myself and probably everyone around me
i listen: to my gut
i usually can be found: nowhere really... i hide alot
i expect: to be happy
i shall: conquer all that i attempt