<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.13.2004

postmarked 

good word, man. good word. so, i just finished my application for colorado state... and yes, it is before midnight! yay for me! i'm not going to send it until the 15th because it just needs to be postmarked by then and i don't have a set of transcripts i needed. if i don't get it, i'm just going to send my application and send the transcript by itself. oh well. i actually had a weird day today with trying to submit my application for the university of tayhas (texas), but i don't feel like going into it. it was just one thing after another.

oh, and i have to work this saturday. blech. oh well, i think the day will go fast since it will be my first time seeing them test subjects. and i finally get monday off! oh, the last time i got a federal (PAID - is the important word) holiday off was too long ago. and since i'm working on saturday, i'll get to have another day off in my bank of days off. my work is so laid back, the way we structure work hours depends on all these different things and if we work on weekends, we can pick a day during the week not to come in. i guess that is neato burrito to me because since i had only been working half days, i had all this time during the week to run my errands so i like doing those things during weekdays as opposed to weekends. hmm.... i think i'm rambling. my brain is becoming mush with all this stuff i have going on. new job, application, cratchety, cratchety, cratchety.

oh, here's a funny thing that crissy and i thought was humorous. one of the questions on my application for colorado state asked "Have you ever been placed on probation, suspended, or expelled from any high school or postsecondary institution for other than academic reasons?" Isn't it funny how shit like that can follow you? AND EVEN UP TO AN APPLICATION FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL...... interesting!