<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.21.2004

I'M FLIPPING OUT! 

holy cow... i'm losing it. my cell phone has been weird for the past day. actually, it's been a big fat pain in the ass since i got it... more than anyone else's (toto and andy's phones, at least). first my battery was lame, then i couldn't use my direct connects, so now, the earpiece on my phone doesn't work. i can hear when i put my phone on speaker phone, but when i put the phone up to my ear, i get nothing.

so i get this FANFUCKINGTASTIC idea. "i KNOW! why don't i reset my phone???" no, that would be silly to reset my settings - i should reset my ENTIRE phone.... GODDAMNIT.

I LOST MY PHONE BOOK ON MY PHONE.

i started to have this panic attack, sweating, heart palpitations, dizzy, the whole bit. i tried calling nextel and i knew what they were gonna say, but andy said i should at least try. "unfortunately ma'am, there isn't anything we can do." well, no shit.

i really do rely on my cell phone to hold all of my phone numbers. ugh, i feel like i've cut off my arm. what if i don't get those numbers back? please??? why do i do these things to myself????

i'm a friggin' masochist, that's why.