<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.10.2005

teeth nuggies 

some of our twins say the craziest things. teeth nuggies... so so gross.

i can't believe how tired i am. it's almost incomprehendable. it's like i've been up for a thousand hours and now i'm crashing. but i've been sleeping. i actually didn't sleep very well last night. and not to mention that i elbowed andy in the nose at one point when i turned over. oops.

mexico is just around the corner. speaking of around the corner, my birthday is coming up quickly here. dude, i'm so ready to call it a day here at work. i still have like an hour left. the morning went so fast and now the afternoon is taking so long.

oh, i drove yesterday with fidelis in my car. i had my top down and fidelis had his doggie seatbelt on. it was hysterical.

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." - Alicia Silverstone, Actress