<$BlogRSDURL$>

7.14.2005

beverly hills 

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that weezer song. i want to eat it.

i went to work this morning at 6:30am and left at 11am to go to my dentist appointment. no cavities, but like always, i got scolded for not flossing. i really don't know how to incorporate that into my nightly routine. i mean, seriously, i don't even wash my face at night. BUT i've had every aesthetician that has given me a facial say i have great skin. why mess with a good thing, right? yep, that's what i say. i took the rest of the day off and got my hair did. my hair was hurtin' for some love and affection and especially since crissy's wedding is coming up, i really didn't want to show up with some crazy ass hair.

i don't like heath bars... why did i let them put it in my ice cream???

my teeth hurt because of all the scraping at the dentist. i'm gonna go and relax and start the book i bought today. oh, at the salon, i read in a magazine that the average 24-35 year old woman relaxes an average of 24 minutes/day. sounds about right.

"take my picture by the pool - cause i'm the next big thing".... eat it up.