<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.29.2005

four and a half 

i'm working today. it's not too bad. i woke up with a blazing migraine, but i took my migraine medication and it has downgraded to a lull of a migraine, so that's good. hopefully, today will go by quickly and i can get home... strangely enough, i want to clean my house.

so i did it - i cut my hair. i cut off about four and a half inches, give or take. it's really hard to tell because she cut my hair about 3 different times. first she took off an inch or two before she colored my hair, then took off a few more inches, then when i thought it wasn't short enough, she cut off a little more. when it's dry it falls just under my shoulders. i haven't had this short of hair in a long time...it's amazing how much it quickens washing and drying my hair. i'm not sure how i like it... it's more manageable and definitely looks healthy, but i think it makes me look young. like i'm 12. but i've been told otherwise. oh well.

my last thought is, why don't my pants all button/clasp in the same direction? when i used to wear men's jeans in high school, i was always under the impression that women's shirts and pants all universally closed in a certain direction, and men's clothing closed in the opposite direction. but it is not so. my pants do both directions and it's retardo. this leaves a lot of room for error, at least in the zipping up the pants department.

damn dude, i'm testing on monday and tuesday and i tested today and yesterday. why doesn't someone just pull my eyeballs out of my head right now and get it over with?

{{{{sigh}}}} i wish i were at the arizona state fair with andy and my in-laws right now.... (doesn't the use of "in-laws" just crack you up??!!)