<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.21.2005

huwag 

who knew that huwag had 2 syllables? hm, the things you learn. anyway, i've been busy and tired... busy and tired... and most of all tired and busy. our testing schedule at work has been kicked up a notch, mostly because the last couple of months have been slow testing-wise.

ate julie's mom is here from the phillippines. it has been eating mania. and tonight more eating mania. it's been good fun even though we've been getting home so late and i've had to get up early to test.

so my new love is trail mix. but not just any old trail mix... the special kind that i get to mix myself. i buy bags of goodies from the bins at Henry's Market, and i mix it myself. i bought some yesterday and my jaw hurts from chewing my wonderful concoction. sometimes i overdo things a little too much.

oh, my other new love: finding people from way back when on the internet. i've found some pretty interesting folks.