<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.11.2005

i should have my own food network show 

so, i've pretty much decided to go ahead and toot my own horn and say that i'm a pretty good cook.... TOOT TOOT.

my new project.... learning how to make my own flour tortillas - in all of their warm, wonderful gooeyness..... i'm holding out hope that i can do it. if i CAN do it, i may have to make a cookbook of all my goodies to share with the world.

one more thing: i can share this now that toto has told our mom... toto has a job as an EXECUTIVE CHEF. maybe ya'll don't really know what that means (at least maybe not in the world of culinary arts), but toto finally has his own kitchen. he's running the show and will get to make his own menu. i'm probably going to equate it to winning the MTV Music Awards... it's not the Grammy's, but he is finally being recognized. visit toto's new place of business. :)