<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.28.2005

2:19am san diego = 6:19pm Philippines 

I think that's right. what do i know anyway?

so, i'm pretty much done packing for me and andy. my eyes feel like they are bugging out of my head, but i don't really feel tired. i went to sleep later last night and i know there is gonna be tons of downtime tomorrow once we get to LAX, but i just can't stop thinking "what if i forgot something?" what if there is that one important thing that i completely forget to put in my bag? ugh, i guess if i keep thinking like this, i could drive myself crazy.

i'm actually trying to download more music onto my DJ, so that's why i'm on the computer. once i'm done with this, i'm hitting the sack.

18 days feels like a really long time. especially when you are trying to pack and you have to count how many pairs of underwear you have.

me and julena are still sick. and ronald is getting sick. somehow, i think our first few days are gonna be tough on the 3 of us.

wish us luck and a safe trip!

See everyone in 2006!!!!