<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.12.2003

neal

it's been an interesting day. i was supposed to go to the lab this morning, but since i was so drugged up from TheraFlu, i just called and told them that i was sick and i wasn't coming in. we didn't have any appointments for babies this morning, so it wasn't a big deal if i didn't come in. so, i pretty much slept in until i had to go to the post office and to the bank. andy called me after i went to the post office and so we just met for lunch since he said he would go to the bank for me and i could just leave for work after lunch. anyway, as we were sitting there, i saw this guy i used to work with. his name was neal, and he was lame. i even found out after i left and after he got fired that he thought me and this other girl were mean to him... okay, he was a moron and he's lucky we even talked to him. i didn't say anything to him because i didn't have anything to say, and i just didn't feel like dealing with it. but it was an interesting sighting.

i attended my first class at st. michael's tonight. i'm trying to get confirmed because me and andy can't have a catholic ceremony if we're not both confirmed...and as it stands, andy is confirmed and i'm not. my mom took me out of sunday school after my first communion because she didn't think i needed to do anything else. i asked her if deep down, she was just trying to stop me from getting married one day. i think it was subconscious sabotage... lol.. just kidding... i don't know what she was thinking. anyway, so now i'm paying the price and i have to get confirmed now... in addition to confirmation classes, i also have to attend these other classes called "journey of faith" and that's what i did tonight. it was actually very interesting. i think it will be nice to get a little more insight into catholicism and a deeper appreciation for my religion. the actual confirmation classes start on march 19th. i think this will be good for me. yes... yes, it will.