<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.09.2003

that's what happens when you've known someone since pre-pubescence

so i'm talking to crissy on the phone last night and crissy comments how interesting my dream was that i blogged about. andy being the nosy chicken that he is, asked what we were talking about. he heard me mention the girl from 3rd grade and goes "what girl?" so i tell him thinking he wouldn't know who i was talking about. well, looky at that... he knew exactly who i was talking about... "OHHHHH, CHARLENE MCCALLISTER. i REMEMBER her......" he proceeds to describe her, telling me about how she lived off base (which i didn't know) and told me she lived in an apartment (something I also didn't know) and i'm like "how do you know she lived in an apartment off base?" "oh, cause i went to her house." "huh??? why did you go to her house?" then he told me about how he went to her house for a birthday party and apparently, they were in a closet together. my assumption is that they were measuring so that they could fit the closet for carpet, but he says nothing happened in there. goodness gracious, you think you know someone forever and a day... but then you learn new stuff like this... IT BLOWS MY MIND.