<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.13.2003

happy birthday mary kate & ashley olsen

today is their birthday. i don't know how old they are... probably 16 or 17. why? do you ask, do i know michelle tanner's birthday... oh yeah CAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!! kick ass!!!! today has been a good day. i've gotten phone calls, cards, e-cards, jumped out of an airplane for all birthday wishes. it's nice. oh, yes, the sky-diving was incredible INSANE. insane like i don't know if i'd ever do it again. and i have a pretty addictive personality. but i don't know about all that 'FREE FALL' jazz. gravity is a mother, i'll tell you that. but i do appreciate the big lug (toto) taking me out to do it. it was an awesome birthday gift... just really crazy and just something that i was kinda pushed (not forced) into doing and i am definitely glad i did it. i probably wouldn't have done it if toto didn't offer it as a bday gift. but yes, this birthday has been memorable. it feels good to know you are loved and remembered and thought of, especially on your birthday. sometimes i forget how good the people in my life are to me. so, thank you to all the people that support me, love me, give me encouragement, and let me be crazy when i need to be. i'm a lucky person. and i know that. and that is making this birthday absolutely wonderful.... LIFE IS DAMN GOOD.