<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.03.2003

did i just get salsa in my purse??? oh my, yes i did.

me and andy got breakfast burritos this morning. they are, by far, our most favoritest thing in the world. we will typically go out of our way to go get them at the place that we think have the best ones in the world, but this morning we had to mosey on down to the nextel store to update the software on my phone so i can be hip like all the cool people in the world who can download music tones on their phone. anyway, on our way there, we picked up a couple breakfast burritos and to fastforward to the retarded part, i put the salsa on the dash of my car when andy had to get out of the car to get something and when andy drove off and i was preoccupied with something else, the salsa slid off the dash and onto my lap and straight into my purse. my mom always says not to keep your purse on the floor and i'm the only person who doesn't abide by this rule and so i was punished. salsa was on my sweatshirt, my jeans, and in the pocket of my purse. and was trying hard not to laugh, but when it became unbearable, he asked if he could, and i told him to go ahead since i wasn't surprised it happend.... and better yet when i got home to take my clothes off and wash them, i stuck my jeans and andy's jeans in the wash and started it. and once the jeans were drenched, i realized i had put money in my pocket earlier, so there i was fishing wet five's and one's out of my pocket. andy had to laugh at me once again. i hope i can make it home and make dinner tonight without incident. we should all be so lucky.