<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.12.2003

TGIF 

wow, this week has gone by fast. i'm so glad today is friday and nobody is really in the office, so today should be a relaxed day. i also stayed up too late last night when i had a long day yesterday. but anyway.

i don't really have alot to say. i guess that's because i've been keeping alot of thoughts to myself. probably cause i want to work everything out on my own, i guess. why even bother mentioning it, huh? i don't know. whatever. i guess i'm just like that... i don't need to blah, blah, blah everything. i like to keep things to myself. i like to work things out in my own head. i like to get past my own shit and move on.

my mom and neneng come home from the philippines tonight. my mom is supposed to bring me some stuff that i requested, so i'm excited about that. and poor sebastian has been pretty depressed without my mom. but hooray for things imported from the philippines.

my search for a graduate school is starting to narrow down. i started with over 30 schools, and now i'm down to 14, so that's getting better. my plan is to get it down to less than 10 and start applying, but the thought of paying for all those applications is making my head spin. it's gonna get costly, but i'm just gonna have to suck it up. too bad i don't have those wealthy parents or that massive trust fund to pay for all of this, plus the thousands to pay for graduate school. hmmm... that was a little bitter, wasn't it? sure it is, but why shouldn't i be???!!! just kidding. sucking it up is all part of becoming a stronger person, man. cowboy the fuck up.

well, i gotta go do something work-related. i'm feeling a little feisty. it probably has to do with my monthly visitor.

so, RIP john ritter... i truly appreciated three's company.