<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.03.2003

on my way 

wow, i haven't blogged in a while... a week and a half, actually. i've been really busy. work was super crazy all week, so i haven't really had time to actually blog. and when i did have time to blog, i had to attend to other, more pressing issues.

did you take the 15 minute blogger survey? man, with one year i moved into the 25-29 age bracket. actually, not that i care... being 25 is just that... being 25.

so, good news on the graduate school application front. i contacted (due to the advice of the professor i volunteer for) one of my former professors from csusm to ask her if she'd write me a letter of recommendation for graduate school and she contacted me today. we're meeting next week and she said she'd be happy to write a letter for me. YES! i have now fulfulled all my letters and that rocks! i feel so relieved, i can't even explain. i'm pretty excited about the application process even though i know my statement letters are gonna be crazy to write and paying for each app is going to be torturous, as well. but yay me. i can't believe i put this off for as long as i did. i guess i'll see a few years down the line how good (or bad) that was for me. but hooray... i'm on my way!

well, it's almost time to leave work. i'm going straight to a friend of mine's house because she has some family from out of town here and she's having a little get-together at her new digs in la jolla.

i just got paid... it's friday night... party bumpin.... feelin right....

today was a nice day.