<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.15.2003

bedridden 

who ever heard of a weekend long migraine? nobody, i say. but i sure did have a helluva (she's so fine) time this weekend. it attacked me late, late, friday night, then it just accompanied me all weekend until i could take no more. i tried everything... excedrin migraine, andy massaging my neck, even an hour long in a bath with epsom salt and none of it did anything. i didn't even want to get out of bed. then, as wonderful things that migraines are, i threw up on sunday because of it. see, if you didn't know, sometimes (along with other painful, side-splitting side effects) migraines make you feel nauseous and thus, why i threw up. it was wretched. but i do feel better today. and that's good cause i've had to work while i had a migraine and i just about killed myself.

ooh, my mom got me really bomb-diggity bags from the philippines.

"i think she's the best thing that ever happened to you."