<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.14.2004

listen up, folks! 

so, here's the deal. with my new job i get to do research on subjects. you know, like those reports you hear on CNN about how "a recent study in new hampshire found that.... blah blah blah"? well, that's what i'm doing. this is how they find out information like that. so, what's my point? my point is that my work would like me to start testing in about a month from now. what does that have to do with you? well, i have to find friends/family to recruit so that i can practice testing on them. testing will take an entire day (8am-5pm with an hour break for lunch) and it's nothing painful... just endless questions, a few hearing tests, a few vision tests, and blood pressure readings. you'd get to come to my work, we'd kick it for the day and we'd both learn something new about science. thing is, i'm not exactly sure how many people i'm going to test on.... so, if you are interested... leave me a message here.

oh, and did i forget to mention? HELPING ME OUT PAYS $10/HOUR!!!!!! that's not including the hour for lunch (which i just might treat you to since you're helping me out)... so, do the math..... EIGHTY FATTY DOLLARS!