<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.28.2004

just keep swimming..... just keep swimming.... 

do you remember that part from "finding nemo"? me and kyle keep singing it to andy. also today at work, our new interns started. our boss (known as our Principal Investigator - pretty official, eh?) decided to say a few words about our project... yeah, a few words turned into an hour and a half long speech. to stay awake (and keep myself amused, of course) i kept singing "just keep swimming... just keep swimming" to myself. it worked, not once did i nod off when i usually would have.

i'm supposed to be cleaning my room. when everything else in my life starts to get busy, my room gets cluttered. what ends up happening is that i just leave stacks and stacks of paperwork and other stuff on my dresser and tackle it all at one time and in another week, it starts all over. but, i've noticed that when i'm not so busy, it stays cleaner longer. i did get to clean our bathroom tonight, so that was good to do. i got all down and dirty and was even scrubbing our tile. i'll go ahead and pat myself on the back.

so, my cell phone has been out of commission for the past week. starting friday, at least. fedex tracking says i'll get my new phone by tomorrow, so that's good. i do have to admit, though, it's nice to not be so accessible. don't get me wrong, the phone is nifty, but usually if i have to get out of the car really quick, i'll just take my wallet, but if i know i have my phone, i have to remember to bring that, too. just more crap to think about. oh well. so anyway, if you were trying to call me, that's why i wasn't answering my phone. definitely by friday, i should have it back.

i guess it's time for bed. man, why can't tomorrow be friday? i didn't even work on monday (but i did work saturday and sunday) and this week is STILL going slow. wow... my birthday is coming up, isn't it?? hmmm... a month and a half... geez louise, i'll be 26.