<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.16.2005

you're white and i know it! 

sometimes as crazy as my work is, it's really funny too. i had a subject who insisted he wasn't any "race" but only part of the "human race." one of my co-workers (who is in fact white) told me that i should have told him "you're white... and i KNOW it." as if he was trying to hide it from me. hm... you learn new things when you have to deal with a schizophrenic.

we're leaving for a week-long vacation in 2 days and i haven't packed one single item of necessities. i need to go home and do a crap load of stuff.

my birthday came and went with a small splash. on monday neneng took me to dinner at mimi's. i got a lot of calls and messages from people wishing me a grand old birfday. then on tuesday we went to dinner at fresh restaurant in downtown la jolla with just the fam. then on wednesday, i went to extraordinary desserts in little italy with my two friends from work. ah, to be loved.

okay, i have to leave work now and go home.