<$BlogRSDURL$>

7.16.2005

let's do this again... 

Ten Things I Miss...
10) eating whatever i wanted because i knew i was active enough
9) how naive and really innocent i was when i was a teenager
8) sleeping late and sleeping in
7) being in school and really LEARNING
6) acceptance of wearing overalls (lol)
5) having food magically appear that i didn't have to go to the grocery store to buy
4) tom cruise before he publically denounced psychology as a science
3) the comforts of william air force base, especially at night
2) the days when i was a light sleeper
1) being able to wear button-up shirts and not bust out of them

Nine Things I Hate...
9) people who don't stand up for themselves
8) feeling hungry
7) the inconvenience of not having perfect vision
6) waking up to my dogs barking incessantly for no reason
5) hangovers
4) wasting time
3) spending money when i really shouldn't
2) not listening to my gut and living with the repercussions
1) sleeping for a good amount of time but still feeling tired

Eight Things I Love...
8) the smell of softener in the dryer
7) my mom's cooking
6) sex & the city
5) having actual time to relax
4) satiating a craving
3) sharing one of our round chairs watching tv with andy
2) the feeling of accomplishment
1) laughing so hard that i have tears coming out of my eyes and i can't breathe

Seven Things I Remember The Most...
7) how i used to not snore as loud as i do now
6) the lecture i got from my dad at denny's the first time i hit a car
5) when andy and i used to eat MREs
4) the day we found meya
3) how to say the alphabet backwards
2) what a bitch it was to teach myself how to crochet
1) the first time i saw andy after all those years when i was 17

Six Things I Want To Do Eventually...
6) own a Bentley
5) floss with regularity
4) lose weight (sooner than later)
3) continue developing a bomb ass vocabulary
2) not have to drive in traffic, but still live with the comforts of a big city
1) learn to cook all of my mom's dishes that i love

Five Songs I Can Hear Over And Over...
5) come away with me - norah jones
4) when you say nothing at all - allison krause
3) atomic dog - george clinton
2) always be my baby - mariah carey
1) i do need you - bbd

Four Words That Describe Me....
4) brusque
3) lazy
2) procrastinator
1) crazy

Three Things I Want To Change...
3) reference 2&3 in the four words that describe me (i like being brusque and crazy)
2) how argumentative i can be with andy
1) not having a poker face (my facial expressions always give me away)

Two People I Want To Disappear...
2) johnny depp (only to disappear and come secretly live in my pocket)
1) a certain someone's girlfriend because we miss him

One Thing I Want...
1) for everyone that i love to have everything they want