<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.24.2003

good for me

finally. i finally got a hold of the priest that is supposed to do my conditional baptism. and it is a good day for the lady that is helping me with my confirmation so it's all set. i'm feeling a bit better about the things i've been slacking on. i'm actually being very productive in my search for a graduate school, i have a few more things to care of before this confirmation stuff, so i think i'm on my way. this week actually has gone pretty fast for me. definitely considering i only worked 3 days last week. it's probably cause i know i have alot to do, and you know when you have a lot to do there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. but when you're somewhere you hate or you are trying to kill time, the seconds seem to tick away like it will never end. things are funny that way, i guess.

so i made chili again last night. it wasn't very hot, but it was alright. last time i thought i made it too hot so i got all paranoid, so it wasn't hot at all... and apparently to andy, the chili being hot is what makes it chili. he's crazy.

oh, i also finally got my corrected tax return today. yippee! i get to make some big payments on my credit cards. what a bonus.