<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.22.2003

i'm just poop

does procrastinating make you feel like the worst, poopiest, laziest person in the world? hmmmm.... maybe it's just me. i actually don't always feel like this when i know i'm procrastinating, but i guess i feel like i've been slacking on tons of things, so it is just now getting to me. granted, i have been legitimately busy. but even when i'm not... such as sitting right here in front of my computer at work when i could be doing other things, i choose not to. i've been doing this all day. i woke up early this morning because i knew i had a few things to take care of before i went to work, and i actually did what i had to do, but when i got to work, i knew i had other stuff to do besides surf the internet, but i didn't do any of it. poopoo for me. i have been slacking on making an appointment to get my baptism done. i think that's making me feel the worst cause i know it's important and it's something i need to do. they can't find any of the paper work for my baptism, so the priest at St. Michael's is just going to perform an impromptu "conditional" baptism so i can go on with my confirmation. and i was supposed to call 3 weeks ago... (ewwww, i just looked at the calendar and realized it has been 3 weeks and i feel AWFUL), but i still haven't done it. my confirmation is in a week and a half and i'm still sitting around with my thumb up my ass. well, i actually did call this morning, but he wasn't there so i just left a message. hopefully, he called me today at home and i can call him back tomorrow. we can't play phone tag forever cause these nanoseconds of time that i'm using to lag are starting to run short. damnit... and i know it's my fault... darntootin.

so, i got a letter from the IRS yesterday. yes, they are making the correction and they will be sending my money shortly. AMEN. it probably took 2 stupid months to fix this, and the moron that probably entered the numbers wrong into the computer that only gave me $.86 for my return probably already got his/her return and is running around happily with nothing to worry about.

i'm cranky today. i don't know why. i've been like this all day at work, just kinda ho-hummin around. it's probably stress. our house is starting to look more and more like those people that suffer from the psychological disease "hoarding." we just have stacks and stacks of crap everywhere. i should probably go home and start cleaning out our closet and organizing crap. OR i could go home and take a nap. hmm, it's a toss up, we'll see what happens.